Collaboration & Productivity
The separation of the existing communication capabilities provided by each company (telephone, computer) creates several problems. The most important thing is that the phones are not as functional as they could be.
The business needs continuous and uninterrupted communication, so Unified Communications (UC) technologies bridges the gap between phone and computer.
With Unified Communications technologies, computers that are on the company network acquire advanced VoIP phone functionalities. Users, with a move can call any contact from different platforms, to make teleconference or video conference.
Mobility, the Anywhere Access and the Enterprise search are the main axes of Collaboration.
With the help of Microsoft Office Servers (Exchange, Lync, SharePoint), of Yammer and long experience of our consultants, engineers and developers specialized team, we are able to design and implement demanding and complex projects. Our goal in every project we undertake is, through trainings, be total assimilation and continuous use of technology by all users.
The modules that compose the Messaging & Collaboration are:
- Team Collaboration (SharePoint): Cooperation groups within the organization
- Personal information manager (Outlook-Exchange): Organization of the personal information of each user
- Unified Communications (Skype for Business): Status of availability, instant Messaging, Audio/Video communication, Web Conference
- Enterprise Social (Yammer): social networking with exchange of views within the organization, sales collaboration
- Account & contacts shared database with proper fields, search (Dynamics CRM)
- Shared Notes with Multimedia (OneNote)
- Shared document library with offline access (Office 365 - OneDrive)